When the mobile phone is running, the internal parts such as the processor and memory are in a high-speed computing state, which will generate heat and dissipate it. In addition, mobile phones generally use technologies such as metal fuselage, metal middle frame, and thermally conductive graphite sheet, so that heat can diffuse out of the fuselage faster and ensure that the working temperature of the mobile phone chip is suitable. It is normal for the phone to heat up while working.
Limited by the size of the body, mobile phones do not conduct heat through fans like computers and other devices. When the mobile phone is running, the heat generated by the CPU, memory, battery, etc. is generally passively conducted outward through the mobile phone body. Therefore, in some high power consumption scenarios, such as playing games, playing high-definition videos, continuous videography, using satellite navigation for a long time, and upgrading the mobile phone system, the body heating is a normal phenomenon, and it is also a normal performance of the mobile phone’s cooling function. After high-power applications, the temperature of the phone body can quickly return to normal. In addition, when the screen of the mobile phone is lit for a long time or the mobile phone is charged, there will be a certain heating phenomenon.
1. Uninstall apps that may be abnormal, such as apps that were installed before the problem occurred.
2. If the phone is not turned off or restarted for a long time, it is recommended to restart the phone and observe whether the phone still has abnormal heat.
1. Ensure good heat dissipation: It is recommended to avoid using the mobile phone while charging, and avoid covering the mobile phone with other objects when charging.
2. Regularly clean the background: Try to avoid multiple applications running at the same time, and frequently clean the background software, which can reduce the CPU load and improve the battery life of the phone.
Enter the system settings to select the appropriate power saving strategy; select the appropriate screen brightness; turn off the function switches (WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, automatic synchronization, etc.) that are not used temporarily or are not commonly used.
3. Update system software in time.